When buying a pet, we advise that you remember the following “8 tips for excellence”. By doing so, you will ensure that your new pet is getting the best start in life. PetBond also supports the recommendations of IPAAG.
- When buying a pet, ensure that the puppy is 8 weeks or older. This is important as to allow the pet to wean.
- See the puppy with their mother, and father if possible.
- See the microchip documentation.
- See the veterinary vaccination certificate.
- See what product puppy received for parasites.
- Always view and collect the puppy from our approved breeder’s property. Nowhere else.
- There is no need to rush it. Come back and view a 2nd time if you wish to.
- If in doubt, contact PetBond for advice.